The Scandinavian Living Center is located on a tree-lined residential street in Newton, Massachusetts—only ten miles from Boston’s historic landmarks, vibrant arts and cultural scene, and nationally recognized medical facilities.
Our light-filled building features forty, single bedroom, wheelchair-accessible apartments. The doors of most of our assisted living apartments open onto wide, generously windowed corridors. These single-loaded corridors offer bright and beautiful views of the garden courtyard and landscaped grounds.
The Scandinavian-inspired design elements and neutral finishes of each apartment give residents plenty of options to reflect their personal decorating styles.
Each apartment includes a bedroom, living room, kitchenette, and bathroom. The design and features promote safety while fostering dignity and independence.
- Ample closet space
- A roll-in shower and washer/dryer hookups in the bathroom
- A cooktop, microwave, and refrigerator in the kitchen
- Auto alert/wireless emergency response system for advanced fall detection
- Basic cable television service
- Plenty of outlets for lamps, stereos, televisions, computers, or small electric appliances
- Neutral and tasteful window treatments